15th April 2021
- In the Table of Contents, click "Parameters".
- Find the line that reads "tx = clip.tokenize'''a cityscape in the style of Van Gogh''')" and change the text inside of the single quote marks to your desired text; example: "tx = clip.tokenize('several moths eating fabric')". The developer recommends that you keep the three single quote marks on both ends of your desired text so that mult-line text can be used An alternative is to remove two of the single quotes on each end of your desired text; example: "tx = clip.tokenize('several moths eating fabric')".
- In the Table of Contents, click "Restart the kernel...".
- Position the pointer over the first cell in the notebook, which starts with text "import subprocess". Click the play button (the triangle) to run the cell. Wait until the cell completes execution.
- Click menu item "Runtime->Restart and run all".